اعلان وظائف شركة تنمية للبترول
- Planning Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
· BSc of Mechanical/Electrical /electronic Engineering
· Have a minimum of 10-15 years' experience in the oil and gas industry.
· Ability to use SAP program as PM Master Data maintainer.
· Experience in primavera and Microsoft project.
· Ability to create KPIs and carry out analysis to improve plant KPls.
· Prepare or coordinate the preparation of work scope for plant shutdowns.
· Prepares and issues 14 days, 3 monthly, yearly and 5 yearly look ahead plans.
· Prepares shutdown schedules and management reports, and the scope of work for planned shutdowns.
· Prepares major shutdowns integrated schedules
· Scheduling for integrated activities by using the planning tools.
· Ability to build up risk management plan.
· Ability to build up and apply switch plan philosophy.
· Ability to apply highest standard maintenance excellence programs
· BSc of Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 5-10 years' experience in the oil gas industry, power plants or petrochemical.
· Review and if necessary order spare parts for mechanical Equipment covered by the contract. This will be via the SAP system.
· Experienced in diagnosing, rectifying & suggesting remedial action for problems and faults Mechanical equip. covered by the contract.
· Review and modify the P:MRs for the existing Mech. equipment and prepare PMRs for new equipment according to Manufacturer recommendations and experience.
· Leading Commissioning and start up teams.
· experienced in preparing scope of work., plans for major activities, shutdowns and Maintenance contracts
· Other further skill requirements are same as Junior electric engineer.
· BSc of Electrical Engineering.
· Must have a minimum of 5-10 years' experience in the oil and gas industry.
· Review and if necessary order spare parts for electrical systems / Equipment covered by the contract. This will be via the SAP system.
· must have a good knowledge and understating of the Electrical safety rules and requirements
· Will be required to pass an "Authorization Test" to be certified as a Senior Authorized Electrical Person for llkV&22KV HV switching. He must have been authorized for high voltage switching in his previous companies.
· should be experienced in diagnosing and rectifying problems and faults in the following (or similar) systems:
Gas turbine power station operations.
HV distribution system operation and Maintenance.
BV switchgear operation (Siemens BK and IS limiter & ABE & Schneider elec.)
Electrical protection systems.
Power management system (Brush Prismic & lMTECH VONK).
Intelligent switchgear (Holec Clinc).
Cathodic protection equipment (transformer/ rectifiers etc.)
Electric step down transformers.
· Must be experienced and competent in the inspection and testing of the following:
11 k V Circuit breakers.
22KV Circuit breakers
6.6 KV Motors and contactors.
HV & LV Variable speed drivers
11k V Motors and contactors.
400 V Switchgear modules. (ABB , AEG )
400 V Diesel generators.
Nickel cadmium batteries.
3 Phase induction motors.
· DC and AC UPS Systems. (GUTOR & AEG)
· Will be able to do electrical calculation and will know the limitations of the various electrical system.
· Will provide some on the job training for the staff. Full training capability is not expected.
· Should be able to prepare technical reports.
· Assist in the local staff technical and practical training and to give management an idea of local staff competence and progression.
· should suggest and implement improvements in the electrical maintenance systems.